We are thrilled to represent one of the world’s leading consumer electronics company consolidate their retail footprint in the region. As a trusted advisor, the Training & Development Manager is responsible for the sales readiness and enablement of the retail execution team within South East Asia.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establish a calendar of training events and activities for assigned Field Labour Team
- Tailor training content as necessary to reflect market priorities, asks or needs based on performance
- Design and develop instructional materials/training collaterals to be delivered via a mix of self-paced eLearning, virtual classroom and face-to-face end user briefings
- Put in place a risk & reward system and incentives programme for the Field Labour Team
- Responsible for field quality assessment
- Act as a primary point of contact for the regional team to develop, adapt and cascade training content & materials to local teams
- Present memorable and immersive hands-on experiences for both large and small audiences by promoting product and brand stories
- Driving awareness and engagement for new products and campaigns across all internal digital and social platforms adapted for local markets
- Drive quarterly or annual kick off team building workshops for the Field Labour Team and Retail Staff
- Work with team to track on the effectiveness of the training programs and sales performance
Is this you?
- An influencer possessing excellent communication, presentation and demonstration skills with a business mind
- A master trainer with 5+ years of related training experience, preferably in the Retail/Consumer Electronic industry
- A proven track record collaborator in delivering training and readiness effort with measurable business impact.
- An experienced user of Microsoft products such as Word, PowerPoint
- A creative thinker who is able conceptualize new ideas to tailor to the different learning styles and audience types
- An agile individual who gives precise and objective feedback to improve performance and competence
- Able to work independently, can multi-task and is comfortable working under tight deadlines
- Proficient in handling objections and tough questions
- Proactive and able to lead project with little direction
- Works hard and play hard at the same time!
- Able to read and write in other languages a plus
- High attention to detail
- Availability to travel across the region