We are thrilled to represent one of the world’s leading mobile phone company consolidate their retail footprint in the region.
As a Program Manager you will be responsible for driving success metrics of the Retail Program in the Southeast Asia Region and will act as an extension of the Regional Retail Development Team of our Client. You will be ultimately responsible for the quality of the regional service standards like retail execution performed by Field Labour Team, putting in place a consistent training strategy and follow the same reporting standards across Southeast Asia.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Hiring, training, and management of a dedicated regional support team for a successful program implementation in Southeast Asia
- Building the foundation framework for a consistent retail execution, reporting, compliance standards, processes and communication across Southeast Asia
- Develop solutions for consistent measurement which allows benchmarking, target setting and progress management
- Develop a strong working relationship with local and regional stakeholders and understand local requirements
- Identify opportunities and initiatives to add value to client’s business
- Continual analysis of current operations, procedures, processes and improvements along with defining appropriate business solutions to realise the business goals
- Concise and accurate reporting of effectiveness of the regional program
Is this you?
- An excellent communicator at all levels within the organisation with experience in a fast-paced matrix environment
- An experienced Account/Program Manager possessing 7+ years of experience across APAC
- Deep understanding of the Consumer Electronic industry
- Exceptional eye for detail and razor-sharp accuracy
- Proactive and deadline driven
- Someone who can understand and make sense of macro and micro information
- Known for identifying and anticipating potential problems and plans accordingly
- A strategic and innovative thinker with great leadership skills
- A seasoned collaborator with experience of working in a high-octane environment
- An agile individual able to work in a dynamic international agency environment
- An experienced user of Microsoft products such as Word, PowerPoint
- An Excel expert possessing advanced excel skills
- A realistic optimist with a knack in managing multiple stakeholders