As a Telemarketing Executive you will play a key role in raising awareness with motorbike riders for our client (US based MNC in the Motorcycle industry) and invite them to take a test ride on the latest motorbikes. You will report to the Sales Manager and will be responsible for managing a database of Thailand based motorcycle fans and riders.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for validation of database and maintain the customers profile.
- Call contacts from database to invite them to take a test ride on a bike of their choice.
- Keep accurate and detailed records of calls made and results achieved.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of our client’s products and services and the objectives of specific campaigns.
- Act as a representative of the client and represent their interests at all times.
- Use company script guidelines appropriately and follow detailed briefs to conduct campaign call.
- Native Thai speaker with English sufficient for training purposes
- Diploma desirable but not a must.
- Candidates having relevant outbound calling experience are preferred.
- Candidate should have worked on targets.
- Computer literate and experience in database navigation.
- Proven track record in a sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills and strong telephone manner
- Friendly personality and team player
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Results Driven.
ABOUT THE OFFER
In return, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for an international organisation that is progressive and dynamic.
- An attractive remuneration package including an industry-competitive base salary
- Ongoing training & development
- Five-day work week on a two-month contract
- Multicultural working environment
- Medical and dental insurance
- Regular social team events
- Part of the Omnicom global network of companies
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 7 p.m. following Thailand business hours
No travel is expected for this position.