As CPM’s in-house Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will play a key role in expanding and consolidating CPM’s presence across Singapore. You will be exposed to various industries including Retail, FMCG, Technology etc. within a global agency environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Screening potential candidates for their suitability
- Proactively look for creative and effective ways of recruiting
- Coordinate and support the hiring managers in the selection process
- Manage multiple full-time & part-time vacancies for long-term and short-term/tactical projects, ensuring administration and quality standards are met
- Own the recruitment process from sourcing candidates to final selection
- Analysis of current recruitment operations, procedures, processes and suggest improvements to ensure best in class delivery
- Organize and participate in various projects such as campus recruiting, career fairs etc.
- Assist with any other recruitment tasks and/or ad-hoc HR projects, if required
- Professional education in HR or business related field
- At least 3 years of recruitment experience in the Singapore market
- Knowledge of local employment laws
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team