About the position
We are thrilled to represent the world’s leading technology company to solidify their footprint across the region. This incredible opportunity calls for an IT savvy individual who is passionate about technology and will be at the core of driving engagement across the commercial sales channel.
The individual will be the ‘trusted advisor’ whom will be in-charge of disseminating sales knowledge and readiness activities as well as organising business event.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the subject matter expert for the Client’s commercial product portfolio
- Develop and deliver all training events and activities targeted for commercial sales channels
- Customise online and offline training content and readiness tactics according to performance need-basis prescribed by the assigned counterparts.
- Present memorable and immersive hands-on experiences for both large and small audiences.
- Collate feedback and KPIs from the partner activities and engagement
- Identify and share best practices across training efforts to team members
- Be the primary Point-Of-Contact for the global team to develop, adapt and share training contents and materials to local team
- Promote products, brand stories and land partner-specific programs and efforts together with Ambassador teams
- Always on the lookout for business opportunities and develop long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned counterparts
Is this you?
- An influencer possessing excellent communication, presentation and demonstration skills with a business mind
- A master trainer with 5+ years of related partner or channel training experience, preferably in the IT Channel
- Possess strong industry knowledge, including hardware standards, devices, operating systems, software, SaaS, distribution, and sales channels through multiple sources
- A proven track record collaborator in delivering training, evangelism and readiness effort with measurable business impact.
- An experienced user of Microsoft products such as Word, PowerPoint
- A creative thinker who is able conceptualize new ideas to tailor to the different learning styles and audience types
- An agile individual who gives precise and objective feedback to improve performance and competence
- Proficient in handling objections and tough questions
- Proactive and able to lead projects with little direction
- Good adaptability to nationwide context
- Works hard and play hard at the same time!